ABZ2020 and Corona Covid-19
Due to the current worldwide spread of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and the associated lung disease Covid19 we have made several decisions:
- The actual conference ABZ2020 is postponed until next year.
- All co-located events are cancelled for this year and will probably take place next year.
- Nevertheless, all accepted contributions to ABZ2020 will be published as LNCS volume by the end of May.
- Since we decided the proceedings to be online only (no printed version), we can extend the camera ready deadline to 27.03.20.
- We do not demand any publication fee.
- If you have already paid your conference fee, it should already be refunded. If not, please contact us.
We would be very happy to welcome you next year to ABZ2021 in Ulm!
The details about ABZ2021 so far:
- It will take place around June 2021.
- There will be a new call for papers but no new case study.
- The authors of papers accepted this year are requested to participate in ABZ 2021 and present their research results together with the new accepted papers.
We keep you updated.
Stay at home and keep well!