ABZ2020 and Corona Covid-19
Due to the current worldwide spread of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and the associated lung disease Covid19 we have made several decisions:
- The actual conference ABZ2020 is postponed until next year.
- All co-located events are cancelled for this year and will probably take place next year.
- Nevertheless, all accepted contributions to ABZ2020 have been published as Springer LNCS volume.
We would be very happy to welcome you next year to ABZ2021 in Ulm!
The details about ABZ2021 so far:
- It will take place June, 9-11 2021.
- There will be a new call for papers but no new case study.
- The authors of papers accepted this year are requested to participate in ABZ 2021 and present their research results together with the new accepted papers.
- For more information please visit the new ABZ2021 website
We keep you updated.